Fertilized or unfertilized

Jaguza Farm Support > Topics > Fertilized or unfertilized

Fertilized or unfertilized

Home Forums Chicken breeding & hatching Fertilized or unfertilized

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My hen has recently started coming in to lay eggs. I have some roosters around that mate the hens. How can i be sure that the eggs are fertilized?

Anonymous
    Inactive

To me it seems they are fertilized since the cocks are there and are doing the mating.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know about you but I think all eggs are fertile if they had a male they are fertilized.

But for you to be sure, I am not much for cracking open an egg it really doesn’t mean much. The best way to tell 100% is if it starts in an incubator. You will flash light into the egg while in a dark room. You will see if there is some development inside.

Geoffrey Joe
    Keymaster

Just rest and wait for the hatching. However, be sure to give the hen the number of eggs you would want hatched. So that the hen can manage the chicks well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a nice adventure to know about this …thanks for your responses

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really can’t tell how , for as long as you had your cock around, you just need to wait for 21 days and which ones will hatch and not

Geoffrey Joe
    Keymaster

I one time heard that when the egg was fertilized, at some point during sitting on them, The eggs will solidify in the inside …so when you shake the egg…you will not hear any liquid inside but it will be solid.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error:
ASK JAGUZA AI  
WhatsApp Contact Jaguza Support